Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Linksys Smart Wifi
What needs to be done when Linksys Smart Wifi Not Working – How to Access Linksys Router Login page?
We completely understand how annoying it is when you see the error Linksyssmartwifi.com page is not working. Apart from many reasons, the probable reason could be:
- The Adapter refuses to connect
- Slowing down of internet connection
- Improper Linksys Router Setup
The users can always use the predefined local IP of the Linksys router/modem device i.e. http://192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 to get in to the admin page of the Linksys router.
We are giving you some of the easier ways to troubleshoot the above issue:
Ways To Resolve Linksys Smart Wifi Not Working
The most rapid and the starting step that you should take is to power cycle your Linksys device. Firstly you have to turn the power off and then turn the power on of all the devices and finally restart the Linksys Router once again.
Press the reset button on your Linksys router to reset the router. This will remove all the older settings so you need to access the Linksys settings again.
The most common reason that prohibits you to establish a connection with the internet can be your outdated firmware but your Internet connection also might be a problem in itself. To resolve this you have to make sure you have updated firmware. If the problem still bothers you then apply the tips mentioned below to encounter these problems:
- Make sure to Adjust the maximum Transmission unit size
- You can try reducing the wireless devices for some time.
- Try going through the wireless settings of your Linksys router again.
- You have to check that Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) should be selected in your device as the IPV4 can slow down your Internet Speed.
- To check the setting, go to the Local Area Connection properties of your Computer and from their select the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
Have you followed the proper Linksys Router Setup?
When you come across the Linksys Router Setup,do the setup properly. Ask yourself a few questions like:
- Did you follow the proper settings for your Linksys Router?
- What is your password or do you remember your password?
- Have you checked the Ethernet cables that connect between Linksys router and modem?
- If your connection is wired then also check the cable connected to your device and Linksys Router.
Sometimes, there may be a storage problem on your device, you have to remove the unwanted and junk files from your device as these problems are caused by such files as well. Often the cookie and cache in your device are problem makers. Do not forget to delete cache and cookie details from your device.
If you follow all these above tips you will surely be able to access linksyssmartwifi.com.
If the web address www.linksyswifi.com is not working then you can type the IP Address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your web browser.
How to perform Linksys Router Login Setup for Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Dual-Band Router?
The Linksys Router Login Setup has become much simpler with the newer models of Linksys Router. Yes, we are talking about Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Dual-Band Router. What does it do?
With its two USB ports that facilitate you up to 600 Mbps of speed on 2.4 GHz band and 13Gbps of speed on the 5GHz band.
It has three external antennas whose special design provides you with better coverage and internet range so that you can enjoy your internet without buffering and lag. If the Linksys smart wi-fi Setup is done properly, it will enable you to manage the wireless setup irrespective of the distance.
Linksys Router Login Setup for your Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Router
When you are unboxing your Linksys Router, you will come across with antennas required to connect to your router. Place the Linksys EA6900 AC1900 router at an optimal location in your home which means away from the hard metal devices like radio, microwave or codeless phones. This is because the signals from these devices interact with your router’s signals that may create the problem. Once you have connected the antennas, your next step is to connect the internet cable of the modem to the yellow port of Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Dual-Band Router.
Switch on the power of your Linksys router and you will see the router’s LED will get power on. Allow the router to boot up properly by giving it at least two minutes. You can go through the Quick Start Guide to acquire the wireless settings name and password. Every Linksys Router has these unique details but in case you want to modify them then you can do so after accessing the Linksys Router Setup page.
Now, from your computer or laptop, you have to open the main web browser. You can use any web browser like Google Chrome and Mozilla. Type and enter linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar.
Linksys Smart Wifi account
Your Linksys Smart Wifi account is the most essential part of your Linksys Router Login Setup. It will help you in accessing all the Linksys Router settings to any device. Creating Linksys Smart Wifi account is also very easy. All you have to do is to type www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar of any web browser. After you enter this URL it will open the Linksys Smart Wifi Sign in window. Click to create a new account and follow the on-screen instructions with correct information.
What are the benefits of using Linksys Smart Wifi account?
The main Benefits of Linksys Smart Wifi account is:
- Changing the wireless network name and Linksys Password gets easy.
- You can monitor the internet activities that include speed and usage for all the devices that are connected.
- You can also change the time zone of your Linksys router.
- You can set up parental control as well.
- If your firmware is outdated then you can update the latest version of firmware to access Linksys Router Setup in a better way.
To sum up, the additional features of your Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Dual-Band Router and Linksys Smart Wifi will make your Linksys Router Login Setup faster after it gets proper Linksys Setup.
How to Access Linksys Router Login window using Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 Smart Wi-Fi Router?
Here we help to Access Linksys Router Login window using one of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. Looking at these wonderful features of Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 Smart Wi-Fi Router, you will be definitely looking for its instant installation. After all these routers are equipped with great wireless-AC with Mu-MIMI technology, 4×4 wireless-AC, four adjustable antennas, and 4×6 faster services provide better internet service to every user. So, now get ready to follow the below instruction.
Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 Smart Wi-Fi Router Installation
- Get the four antennas packed with your wifi Router and connect these antennas on the router. Make sure these antennas are positioned vertically. The antennas in a horizontal position can't get the signals properly.
- Plug in the router in the power outlet and press its switch on to supply the power to your router.
- Get your modem and fix its internet cable in the yellow internet port at the back-side of your router.
- Let the power indicator of your router get solid and stable.
- You got a Quick Start Guide with your Router that is containing the Wireless details. Follow this detail to connect wirelessly and click on the automatically connect option. Thus you can connect to your router in future automatically, not every time you will need to access the Quick Start Guide to connect to your router.
Access Linksys Router Login page
You are connected to the internet properly. Now launch your browser and type www.linksyssmartwifi.com. If the user is having a Linksys account already, then it gets easy to access the router device much quickly and conveniently. In case the Linksys cloud account is not created, then click on the ‘Click Here’ button to create an account. On creating a Linksys account, you have to provide some valid login details like email-id and password. Using this you can access Linksys router Setup page. Now you are ready to make changes in your router:
- Router’s name and password
- Connect the devices and monitor the connected devices
- Manage your guest access
- Test the internet connection speed
- Maintenance of parental control
- Maintain the Security
Important Tips: To keep your Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 Smart Wi-Fi Router error free, you should stay updated whenever the new version of firmware appears and get the update done immediately. This update keeps the routing device and the modem device both safe and secure for the online data transmission.
How to perform Linksys Setup and Configuration for E2500 Wireless-N Router?
Now we will introduce you with the guidelines for Linksys Setup for E2500 Wireless-N Router. The Setup is an easy one. Before you proceed, you must check that your internet connection is providing a good speed so that there is no interruption or disturbance in between the Linksys Setup.
Linksys Setup Steps for – E2500 Wireless-N Router
- The setup process will initiate once you connect your Linksys Router to your Computer via a blue Ethernet cable.
- Simultaneously make a connection between your Linksys Router and your modem using another Ethernet cable.
- Turn on the power of the supplied AC adapter and then power on all the devices.
- Launch the web browser from your computer and type in 192.168.1.1 or the custom web address www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar of the web browser and press ‘Enter’.
- Your screen will now display the Linksys Router Login.
- Leave the username field blank and enter the Linksys password: ‘admin’ in lower case by default. You can change the password later on after accessing the Linksys Setup
- Click ‘Ok’.
- A message will be displayed ‘Using the Web-based utility to change router settings may prevent you from using Cisco Connect’ just click ‘Ok’ and continue further.
Linksys Configuration Steps for E2500 Wireless-N Router
- After you are successfully connected, you will now be seeing the Linksys Router Setup page that allows you to make the required changes.
- You will see DHCP Reservation at the bottom of the setup page. Click on it.
- The first option that you will see is IPG100. If you see this there, this means you did not get an address from DHCP server. Make sure to set the DHCP as ‘Yes’ after the device configuration.
- The IPG100 option is displaying the Client Name, IP address and MAC Address; make sure that you carefully note them down.
- In the second row, you will see the assign IP address is displaying that you can place the IP address that you recently noted down in the above step from IPG100’s IP address. You will also be required to replace the Client Name and Mac Address copy from the above row.
- Click on the ‘Add Client’ option after this.
- Click on the ‘Save Settings’ and finally click on ‘Close’.
- You can also check if your settings are done properly or not, by disconnecting and reconnecting the Cable from Router to PC.
In future, if you face any problem with your Linksys Setup then please perform a manual reset on your Linksys Router and follow the setup and configuration steps from the beginning. Also, you must make sure that you update the latest firmware of your Linksys router when it is required.
How do I set up parental controls on WRT 1900 ACS Linksys High-speed router?
You can use parental controls on your Linksys router to do the following:
- Set the time at which Internet access is allowed.
- Specifically, block the websites
- Or blocking the websites based on content.
QUICK TIP: If somebody tries to open any blocked website, a Linksys Smart WiFi login page will appear. If the user wants to view the blocked content then they must log in to your Linksys Smart WiFi account and change the parental control restrictions.
- Login to Linksys Smart WiFi
- Under Smart WiFi tools please click Parental Controls
How to set up the Parental Control feature in the Linksys cg7500 router?
Parental Control feature is the website controlling feature that allows the user to put restrictions on the usage of the access of websites. By performing various adjustments on the Parental Control feature, the user cannot only put limitations on the access of websites but also on the users who are accessing those websites. Setting up the Parental Control feature through www.linksyssmartwifi.com, the user can also put up a schedule with the help of which they can keep the time duration according to which the users can utilize the internet.
Steps to setup Parental Control feature in Linksys cg7500 router
- Launch a browser on your Wi-Fi-connected computer or laptop.
- Now, type www.linksyssmartwifi.com or the web address of the browser. You can also mention the IP address of the router on the web browser. The IP address of the Linksys Router is 192.168.1.1.
- Press Enter and Linksys Router login page appear on the screen.
- Mention “admin” on the username tab and type the password you mentioned earlier during the Linksys Router setup. If you haven’t changed the default password mention “password” on the password tab as a default credential.
- Click on the login tab and the menu dashboard of www.linksyssmartwifi.com appears on your screen.
- Type “admin” on the username field as a default credential and mention the password on the password field. If you haven’t replaced the default password with the desired one, mention “admin” as a default password.
- After mentioning the credentials, click on the login tab and the homepage of www.linksyssmartwifi.com appears on the screen.
- Click on the Parental Controls tab and to enable it, select its checkbox.
- Now to apply the schedule click either on the “Block Internet Access” button or click “Add a Device” button.
- Now enter the Device Name, MAC address as well as the time settings, according to the duration you want the specific websites to be accessed.
- If you select the last option i.e Specific Times, you need to mention the days as well as the duration for which you want your internet to be accessed.
- Click on the Apply to apply the changes you made.